Monday, July 18, 2016

Busta's KC Summer S.K.Y. (Aka Patsie)

Here we are the last pup of the litter. Everybody meet Sky. By the time it came around to getting her named, my brothers were getting really silly with their names. She is the smallest female, so I was looking for a little girl kind of name. I decided to call her Patsie...doesn't that just sound like a little girl? She was amazingly sweet tempered from the get go. All the way through her growing up she was my favorite to take pictures of. I got very attached to her, so much so that when it was time for her to go to her new home, she came off like she was really shy and reserved, and she just stuck right to my leg. I actually had to sit on a picnic table while the new owner played with her on the ground :) She was so playful all the time. One time while I was sitting there watching the litter take a nap, she enlisted two of her siblings and together they proceeded to jump on every one of the other pups to wake them up. Just as soon as all the pups were up and ready to play she laid down and went to sleep. She got her new name is a rather unique way. Her new owner and I were meeting half way, due to the fact that it would be a long drive. I had planned on meeting the new owner at a certain park...in a town I had never been in before :) Well I confused the directions, I didn't know there was a North park and a South park with the same name. Anyway she stopped by a local middle school to try to get directions, the two people who were there were a fantastic help getting her there. One of their name's started with and "s" and the other with a "k", so the joke was made the the pup should be called S.K.
So that's how she got the name S.K.Y.
Below are pictures of her growing up, please enjoy!














Sky with her hero and someday to be mate, Tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment